Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 September, 02:46
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
que justice arrive pour les enfants 🙏🌿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
23 September, 03:13
Can we get the link for this? I'd do it myself but that information is unreadable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 September, 08:56
Farscape also did an episode about harvesting secretions from living beings to use as a drug.

The bad guys bought and sold those they considered prime material.

Chiana fell into this trap and was rescued, they destroyed the drug barons lair, but did not stay to reveal the drug source to the population in general.

They have been rubbing our faces in it for decades... longer.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
21 September, 04:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
evil bastards

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 September, 08:18
I just wanna say the whistleblower pre net, bloodliner, told me ALL about this, and it is true, told pre net. Further verification now even though it is so obvious.