LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
21 September, 12:36
Yes, but most of these ppl who thinks they got their freedom back by being able to go to work/school/restaurants are predominantly still controlled sheeps/normies, bcuz they still wear masks, comply to vax recommendations by CDC/WHO/MSM (NAZI/Elite/Vatican puppets), just so they can travel/shop/go to work/school-universities etc. Freedom is fighting back these 3D fake systems: from school indoctrination, church preaching fear based lies, cabal slave corporations, steal hard earned income $ for their Elite masters, by simply protesting or walking away/make the quantum leap w/o fear as SOVEREIGN being, bcuz one is finally seeing the light-truth/standing up for one's GOD given rights & most of all BRAVE enough to protect the children. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Some may say easier said than done, but many have taken the leap of faith ie, me walking away from a mgr position w/ 6 digit income, and live simple life w/ my 401k to support my final mission. Other starseeds left their old career to pursue being nomads, live in nature to live freely & be alive. Many are just afraid to let go of their 3D lifestyles. Materialism is not going to exist in 5D, bcuz it causes ppl to live in Ego-leads to fear based & greed, eventually leads to war. N why this is that last stage of the rapture events, N why the GFL team left it all on the table for the ppl to choose wisely w/ Veritas recent vax truth. Going to be darkest in the days/wks/mos ahead, before EBS - > peace/harmony/5D Earth begins.
12:55 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it