Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
wow...this is depressing.
we have now entered the sci fi/horror portion of the movie. unfortunately, we can't rewind or fast forward out of it.
no popcorn, please.

The Real Kim Shady

dark_universe_09
Unvaxxinted Sperm is the new bitcoin. Woman are dying for unvaxxinated sperm .
infected sperm with “the mark of the beast” will not be able to produce babies.
Guys I forgot to mention, I would never participate in giving away my clean unvaxxinted sperm to a sperm bank or anybody, even if they giving good money it’s not worth it.
06:04 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
john park @Jpark219
20 September, 06:19
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
How much they paying? As much as you may think it's not worth it, in order to fight this crazy people, clean sperm is needed to bring out the healthy. Also, can you count how many times you masterbated? How was that worth it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
john park @Jpark219
20 September, 06:19
How much they paying? As much as you may think it's not worth it, in order to fight this crazy people, clean sperm is needed to bring out the healthy. Also, can you count how many times you masterbated? How was that worth it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 September, 06:09
Yes.
However, I think much worse is on the horizon.