The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 September, 06:05
Site acting weird????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 September, 06:33
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yep. the only way I could reply to your post was to click on reply and then click on the refresh button. @administrator ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 September, 09:26
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Thanks, I had trouble all day yesterday..What'd I miss LOL

I wasn't on a lot yesterday. But, the site seems to be working now.
02:34 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 September, 04:05
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Seems to be, I see the Dow is down major today too... I can feel things coming..So READY!

22 September, 10:15
I have been ready for the corrupt to be removed from our gov't since I heard GHWBush's Thousand Poiints of Light Speech.

Yesterday, I was visiting with people I haven't spoken with for years. Turned out they are CNN watchers and they have severe TDS. It is so hard for me to believe that they don't seem to have a clue about what was going on. I tried to be neutral but that strategy went up in smoke when they demanded that I tell them if I got the shot. to show I 'care about others'. When I told them I am not able to get vaccines but take HCQ as a prophylactic they went absolutely nuts.

Do I want them to be hit in the face with the FACTS and a public take down of CNN. Absolutely. Will it really happen. IDK. At this point I am still hoping but if the audit results don't come out at 1 p.m. on Friday as we are being told it will affect the way I think.