Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 01:13
Santa Surfing is a total con artist.

Her whole life is about posting fake acounts to grow a network to spread 99% truth and 1% deception.

If I’m wrong then show me how I’m wrong but she has promoted a fake Dan Scavino account soooo many times and Dan himself said that account is fake.

Not to mention all the Michael Jackson and Princess Diana types of accounts.

There’s a reason she doesn’t have comments turned on.

TOTAL FAKE & A FRAUD!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 September, 02:18
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
clickbait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 September, 05:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I must admit that I was taken in by a lot of these "paytriots" at first because I really was trying to find my way around in the nebulous cloud of info/dis-info but it was very short lived. It became real clear that they were slinging hype and hopium for views and subscribers. After endless cycles of - incoming booms! breaking intel! shocking revelations! decodes revealed! it's habbening soon! aliens! tunnels! reptilian agents! end times! rapture! EBS! on and on and on, the charade wore thin.
I'm locked, loaded, stocked, and prepared for whatever comes down the road. It's disheartening that there is no clear message of truth from Trump at this point. I voted for him twice and absolutely believe the 2020 election was stolen. Now I really don't trust anyone or anything. We are fully in "praise the Lord and pass the ammunition" mode these days.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 September, 08:07
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Discernment leads to truth Guy. We all have to learn !