Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Santa Surfing is a total con artist.

Her whole life is about posting fake acounts to grow a network to spread 99% truth and 1% deception.

If I’m wrong then show me how I’m wrong but she has promoted a fake Dan Scavino account soooo many times and Dan himself said that account is fake.

Not to mention all the Michael Jackson and Princess Diana types of accounts.

There’s a reason she doesn’t have comments turned on.

TOTAL FAKE & A FRAUD!!!
01:13 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
26 September, 09:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 September, 07:15
Well guess what Doq? You are being called out now... Scary times when almost every show, if not all, including X22, AWK, etc all "sell things" and you only call out Santa...??
So, Are you for real Doq? or is this a shill account too? just questioning like you are doing..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
26 September, 09:26
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
X22 is a moneymaking sham too! They all are. A bunch of mockingbirds just like the fake news.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 July, 01:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Can anyone come up with even one single account that can be verified as a real human patriot beyond the shadow of a doubt? This is the internet. Nothing is real everything is a lie. It's an information war so between disinformation and misinformation what is actually real info? You get to where you trust the way something is going and then it's called out to be bs. After years of get your popcorn and mother of all booms, frankly it's become a horror show. Early on I frequently chatted with many active and retired military and law enforcement officers, but gradually people started peeling off not trusting or believing this that and the other thing. There is no longer a comfortable consensus. Now it's I'm taking care of myself and my family and the hell with everything else.

lln Buikema @lnBuikema
21 September, 09:44
agree!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
21 September, 11:52
Thank you Doq......been saying that for a while.......I discovered it before I was banned from Twitter......oh, she does post on here, under psuedo names........along with a few faux telegram accts. It's a shame there are ppl who prefer deceit and need attn that much........it makes it difficult for those who try to get actual truth and facts out there🤷‍♀️

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 September, 10:44
This is a serious question. What damage is she doing? I get your point but being wrong is not being evil. I am trying to distinguish, what evil is she doing? She is commercial, but having business is needed until the matrix fully collapses.

Just being devil's advocate.

I think we need to be careful as things are so incredibly complicated.

If anyone does the 1% to help evil, I agree completely. But I do not think being wrong is enough for that.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 September, 09:53
She always listed as the #3 top account on here and it pisses me off because other Anons post here all day and no one sees them.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
21 September, 06:57
agree . stopped listening to her after a few short months-couldnt stand her voice and that stupid “go sammy” squirel dance . ugh….she was full of it.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 September, 12:01
💯 🎯💥

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 September, 11:50
I don't know that I'd call her a con artist. A con is deliberately trying to deceive people and they know that they know what they're doing. I don't think she does. She just posts the first thing she sees without putting a lot of research into it sometimes and has to backtrack. It's like all those Hollywood celebrities she believes that are actually real on telegram: Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, Mel Gibson, Princess Di, Michael Jackson, etc. I think she honestly believes these are the real deal. I don't think they are and it's the same reason I left telegram to begin with. Too many fakes and if you believe these people are real, you're very gullible which explains why Santa has to do a lot of backtracking.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 September, 10:17
she runs with anything she sees without doing any research as if it’s 100% confirmed and true. Can’t stand the voice ir Go Sammy. Feels like listening to a 5 year old.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 September, 08:12
i feel one has to excise one's brain
to listen to even one minute of her schtick
but that is my body's opinion only, as it goes into
automatic horripilation & convulsing

... one month later...

'oh, she's a white hat, really?'

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
20 September, 08:07
I followed her less than a week and dropped her like a hot potatoe.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 September, 07:57
Santa is an anagram for Satan.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 September, 07:37
lol..quite funny..many want money and fame in this simulation..😄

Ion Papa @Ionia
20 September, 07:21
I miss War Nuse !!! Is any one has any news about?

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 September, 09:41
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
Me too !

She is on Parler, but hasn't posted much.

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
20 September, 07:09
I liked her at first, but when her videos turned to being all about Telegram accounts and hawking the ridiculously priced merchandise, profiting off of Trump and a squirrel, that changed.

She doesn't actually verify her info and is just a "feel-good"" podcaster. I watch a few different channels on Rumble including X22, HRR, AWK and a few others and I take most of it with a grain of salt or two.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 September, 07:06
she sells squirrel stuf and trump cards......has a secret angel anon and does go sammy song thats obnoxious

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 06:42
I wondered.

Stella Bella @NasNas
20 September, 06:13
I would like to know about Jessie Czebotar...

Sherry Slape @sslape
20 September, 05:10
I noticed that too. She posts all the fake accounts and she wont let you comment on anything.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
20 September, 03:40
she aint the only one, plenty of others as well

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 September, 03:03
She got me in the beginning. Didn’t take long to wake there. Do you have any thoughts on x22? I like Dave.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 September, 03:10
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Dave is legit he is a man who makes more sense of current event than most truthers IMO

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 September, 04:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I know a lot of people respect Dave and like his info, however, while I check into his written summary from time to time to see if he has any real new news, I find he is incredibly talented at spinning the same stuff a bit differently over and over. Very little substance!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 September, 03:01
The Bible says man is not to profit from the Good News.

Q, said be wary of those who use the movement to profit.

The Apostle Paul was a tent maker...

I read somewhere... "the love of money is the root of all evil."

my 2 cents...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 September, 09:34
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Desire leads to pain?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Crimson & Clover (Long Version) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RhinoCrimson & Clover (Long Version) · Tommy James & The ShondellsRhino Hi-Five: Tommy James & The Shondells℗ 1968 Roulette RecordsVoc...

7.83hz ^^^ @xXTWISTXx55
20 September, 02:57
i also remember iambrowning calling out doq

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 September, 03:09
In response 7.83hz ^^^ to his Publication
Who? lol. 😂

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 September, 07:01
In response 7.83hz ^^^ to his Publication
is that the guy who posts about wwe and skateboarding?

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
20 September, 02:48
I completely disagree. One has to make a living, don't you? It's just about some merchandise at the beginning of each SantaSurfing vlog. You're free to skip that part... Then, her vlogs are a collection of all kinds and types of posts so that others don't have to spend so much time researching. She sometimes says things like: 'I don't know if this is the real ....., but I like what he/she posted.' I have not the slightest doubt she's a real patriot and I love her enthousiasm. Aloha!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
20 September, 02:25
i am not saying i disagree. however who is credible that we can get info from?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 September, 03:02
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
The Bible..

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 03:45
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Lindell is a Patriot and an Entrepreneur. From what I’ve seen he has done nothing wrong and has been focusing on election fraud.

He doesn’t tell people to follow fake accounts and con them out of their money

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 September, 02:18
clickbait

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 September, 04:00
Agree about Pool. Fooking fraud.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
20 September, 02:11
shes annoying too shes a con for sure mostly talks about selling stuff and coins