Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
πŸ§πŸ€¨πŸ§πŸ§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
06:56 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 September, 10:59
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 September, 10:54
The "paramedics " following zero protocol proved to me it was staged. They lifted a 300 pound 7ft guy like he was a 90 pound woman, no airway protocol or cervical spine protocol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
20 September, 02:04
It's him in both pictures...it's just that different pictures of him at different angles makes it look like he's got hair but he didn't. Our local stations in the Mpls St. Paul area played these video clips over and over and it was the same guy. I don't believe that the cop was an actor either. His picture and courtroom video has been on tv many times since it all happened.

arba happihr @arba
20 September, 01:38
I saw that when it went down. I tried pointing this out to my friends and they were not interested in looking or hearing. OO well

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 September, 01:38
#1 Derek Chauvin #2 Fake Derek' with wife that left him. #3 Cash Cow's wife back seat of the cab, far right? Follow the $$$$

slick roq @slickroQ
20 September, 01:12
While we're spotting impostors, perhaps, we should look at this one?

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
20 September, 09:55
look for the chest tattoo,, some videos have it some don't..

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 September, 09:48
putain πŸ™„contortionniste Georges ? πŸ€“la blague

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 September, 09:26
Affirms the medical dummy and 5' coffin. Medical training dummies have no legs.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 September, 07:46
It was filmed in a movie studio, just like the "press briefings" from the fake White House.

I saw a view of the Floyd production where a gas station was shown across the street.

The price was 86.9 cents per gallon.

#FakeNews #MAGA #Traitors

Leen Zap @Leenzap
20 September, 07:45
That was just one of those inconsistencies that folks were screaming about..

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 September, 07:32
what looks like iron on badges. The whole thing was just insanely unbelievable

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 September, 07:26
whitehat production