Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 September, 06:58
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
24 September, 05:27
All my adult life I have preach that is all about the children, in a godly since. When my brother cheated and abandoned his children, I disowned him. Little did I know, until I got into this movement, how true, deep and sadistic that statement could be!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 September, 04:15
A is school is just a cover.

Nobody suspects a school as children come and go, they don't monitor them going in and not coming out.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 September, 03:24
final and additional question is who owned/controlled those schools and btw where did the recently deceased 'queen e and the King go for their honeymoon..how many children ended up missing from a state funded orphanage never to be seen again? ( 10 I believe) anybody out there give a shit???? Probably not until one of yours goes missing

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 03:22
God rest their souls. May the truth be revealed to the entire world what happened to these precious souls.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 September, 03:21
🙏😢

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 September, 03:18
I’ll never stop caring

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
24 September, 03:04
I do...💔