Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Why is anonup still screwy???? Its been buggy all day!
10:07 AM - Sep 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
19 September, 10:40
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Massive Ddos attack in progress for the past 3 days. Almost half the US and Europe. Every site is being disrupted!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 September, 06:31
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
Very interesting, things seem to be heating up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
19 September, 10:17
I was Finally able to get to the explore by opening it in New Tab! I May retry to see if it still works doing the Open in new tab later

connie wright @cowri
19 September, 10:13
you have to refresh after each use...for notifications, to comment, to rerun home, etc....something big is coming & they don't us to communicate..107daily.com is doing the same...so much for a conservative platform....refresh is the answer

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
19 September, 10:10
I don't know but, it's definitely frustrating...