Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
YALL!!! Check this storm damage out from Tallahassee on 1/27. do you see what i see?
09:19 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tori_R10 in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
03 February, 12:11
In response Tori Wiser to her Publication
HI TORI!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
29 January, 10:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
29 January, 10:12
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
yep yep. it is linking like crazy. touchdown at 1137 with mentions plane. path of 17 miles. just wild

Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
29 January, 09:43
ive been offline a lot lately so someone else may have picked this up...but seriously, an EF-0 tornado flips plane with 1221 and has 133 in background with a path of "nearly 17 miles". YALL!!! @PatriotSam7 @kimrunner @doqholliday Gaptriot3 @GlynHowardFndit2 @sarajanerocks

Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
29 January, 09:52
drop 127...drop1137 (touchdown time)...drop 1158 (tornado lifted) the WHERE

YALL!!!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 March, 03:56
Tori, thank you for including me in this! Am so sorry for the late response. I just now discovered the Mentions tab in Notifications and found your tagged message their. I bet the others haven't seen theirs yet either. But what you found is really something! Wow...

Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
29 January, 09:40
seriously, path was nearly 17 miles long. SEVENTEEN

Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
29 January, 09:37
@phaethon , you do this?