Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
18 September, 11:07
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
not a soda drinker, but Imma go buy a DR.PEPPER in celebration. YES THIS IS WHO WE ARE AS A NATION OF SOVEREIGN PEOPLES. ❤️👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
18 September, 10:25
I sure would prefer to see that on their website or from one of the employees memos. Can't find...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
18 September, 09:04
I am getting myself some Dr. Pepper today!!

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
18 September, 09:03
uhhh ohhh, you better ramp up production!... You just made yourself billions!

18 September, 09:10
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
Now if only one of the 23 flavors was Ivermectin, you could take over the worlds carbonation industry😉

18 September, 09:10
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
Now if only one of the 23 flavors was Ivermectin, you could take over the worlds carbonation industry😉