Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
15 September, 01:17
Father, God I pray for all my brothers & sisters of the world. I pray for unity, I pray for peace & I pray for harmony. Father, I pray we all embrace you & feel your love & grace. Father, I pray , all things come together & we become stronger in you. Father please forgive me for my lack of understanding & allowing my temper get the best of me. I will do better Father. Please, Father help guide me as I work through these burdens so I can continue to grow within my spirit. I understand now more then ever what @thekingschick was telling me. I failed you Father, for not relying on & leaning on my faith. I need to not just wear my mustard seed but actually learn what it truly represents. I love you Father & I pray that you are well. I pray that your heart is not heavy. I pray your not weary. I pray that when you are ready we will see you. Bless you Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@thangel
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
☝️☝️☝️God Bless these beautiful Angels🙏😇❤️✨❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
18 September, 01:03
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Very proud of you too! ❤️👊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396