Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 September, 08:26
My college age chikd is looking for a job and found a seemingly perfect job. I was happy until I learned it requires all applicants to be “vaccinated”. I said don’t apply to that job look elsewhere. They want to get vaccinated and think I am brainwashed and delusional. Every point I try to make they shoot down as “propaganda”. Please pray for my famy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 September, 09:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Send this to them 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 September, 01:20
I just wanted to let hou know that it seems that perhaps some Spanish Scientists have found a way to removed magnetic graphene- now I am not sure if it is exactly the same as what is in the jab but its a start .
https://www.godlikeproduct...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 September, 08:00
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Thank you, my prayers were answered late last night. My son decided to apply to other locations that do not list the jab as a requirement. He had made an agreement months before that he would wait until next August to decide whether or not to get the jab before returning to classes on campus. He honored that promise last night. He doesn't understand my position but by the grace of God he is not getting the vaccine.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 September, 10:27
It certainly worked with my kids so Good Luck 👊