Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 September, 08:26
My college age chikd is looking for a job and found a seemingly perfect job. I was happy until I learned it requires all applicants to be β€œvaccinated”. I said don’t apply to that job look elsewhere. They want to get vaccinated and think I am brainwashed and delusional. Every point I try to make they shoot down as β€œpropaganda”. Please pray for my famy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
Send this to them πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
09:38 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 September, 10:12
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 September, 10:27
It certainly worked with my kids so Good Luck πŸ‘Š

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 September, 01:20
I just wanted to let hou know that it seems that perhaps some Spanish Scientists have found a way to removed magnetic graphene- now I am not sure if it is exactly the same as what is in the jab but its a start .
https://www.godlikeproduct...