Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Revelation 14:1-3 "Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144, 000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144, 000 who had been redeemed from the earth."
⚒️⚔️🛡️✝️⚡💥💪❤️💪
https://youtu.be/cdcjcFBKw...

🛐☦️⚛️✝️
09:02 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 May, 11:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I see the numbers 144, 1111 , 111 all the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 May, 11:56
I see the numbers 144, 1111 , 111 all the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 May, 11:59
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
11:56 ☝️😉

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 May, 12:08
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I saw 5:5 a couple times today! wow

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
05 May, 08:31
Luv you Jason. I think He has a little rock n roll in Him so I picture Him riding the clouds playing this song! LOL

https://youtu.be/v2AC41dgl...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 May, 09:21
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
❤️🙏

Lint Ball @Lintball
03 March, 08:51
that was a great video. well done

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
03 March, 08:21
This is amazing!!!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 January, 10:18
iamjason: they (144,000) are in fact angels in human disguise? God made them special, they are under his wise nature laws?

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
05 May, 08:34
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I thought I was the only one that thought that! LOL! I think the 144,000 is God’s Army on Earth that have never left us. Saints is what we call them in the Catholic Church. But they can be anyone. Mama called it Incarnation and my Buddhist Brother Bill calls it Reincarnation. I think its both. No?