r363l l10n @r363ll10n
17 September, 07:05
🔴 #ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 September, 03:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
she HATED people saying this. Out of Respect for Veronica..you need to stop this now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 September, 09:46
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
If she is in fact Marilyn Monroe, who is actually alive, then she could say hello to Elvis.

I don't believe for one minute General Flynn would allow them to kill her in the hospital

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 September, 09:12
Ok?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 September, 09:27
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Elvis is alive, as is Marilyn Monroe, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Tupac, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, and many many others

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 September, 09:33
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I know all that, is was stating the ok for Gen Flynn being the son of Marilyn and Arthur Miller.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 September, 08:39
Amazing! Rest in Peace my HERO! My condolences to Gen Flynn, what a fine son they raised, another HERO!