CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
SO HOW CAN SOMEONE GO ON TRIAL FOR MURDER FOR NOT KILLING ANYONE ? 🤔🤔 GEORGE 2 PICS IS A (CPR TEST DUMMY) NEVER ALIVE ! WHAT A SHIT SHOW ! WHEN ARE WHITEHATS PULLING THE PLUG ON THIS !!!
08:14 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 September, 09:11
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
The Weathermen III (ALL4FLOYD) - IPOT Presents - 6.21.20
https://tv.gab.com/channel...
This is a really food full doc IPOT1776 did on Floyd last year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 09:50
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
NOT ON GAB WONT OPEN UP & PLAY NEEDS OTHER MEDIA !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 12:13
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
OK GOT IT TO WORK, THIS WAS WELL DONE , BUT DIDNT LEARN ANYTHING I DIDNT ALREADY KNOW .....
SO MANY CORRUPT SHIT HEADS IN THIS WHOLE FALSE FLAG BULLSHIT
THANKS FOR SHARING 👍

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 September, 08:51
what I want to know is 1 who is he connected to 2 who is his family connected to..and would like to see financial records ...I feel like there is an acct out there somewhere that is holding a shit ton of money.... crisis actors get paid well.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 09:02
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
GO FUND ME PAGE INFO NEEDS TO COME OUT

Neanderthal S27 @s27
17 September, 08:26

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 08:27
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
FIRST BUILDING TO BURN DOWN ......

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 08:20
JASON Q WHAT SAY YOU
NO ARMS NO LEGS ARE PEOPLE REALLY THAT STUPID TO NOT SEE THAT ??

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 08:35
FYI : FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW “ GEORGE “ IS A FREEMASON & WAS NOT IN THAT 5’-6” CASKET !!
NOW THAT DEEP STATE PRICK BETTER BE IN WHITEHAT CONTROL !
& THE FIRST !! TO SHOCK PEOPLE !!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 September, 08:19
I've been telling you since it happened, another False Flag event.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 08:23
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
😊. KNEW IT THAT DAY JUST KEEPING THE BULLSHIT FRESH IN PEOPLES MINDS ..........
WAKEY WAKEY 👍

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 September, 08:26
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Time for Me to Fly - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Epic/LegacyTime for Me to Fly · REO SpeedwagonYou Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish℗ 1978 Epic Records, a division of Sony Mus...