Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
17 September, 08:10
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 September, 07:43
Well when it comes down to it we have the pure blood and they will need our blood for certain surgeries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
17 September, 07:49
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
That's true! I've seen the difference in the bags of blood. They won't even accept their blood donations.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 September, 06:17

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
17 September, 08:08
In response Made In America to her Publication
#purebloods is right.... I did not even think about that. It is like there are 2 different races now. Especially since it looks like most of those who were vaccinated will not be able to have children, going by what I have read so far. Absolute insanity...