Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
This nurse breaks down how the hospitals are killing people..........

#MAGA
02:25 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 September, 02:50
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Same thing they tried to do to my husband back in Jan, 2021. At the ER, the nurses told me I needed to leave the exam room because I showed symptoms of COVID. I said "I'm not here for me. I'm here for HIM because he can't breath. I'm AM NOT a patient in your facility and YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DIAGNOSE ME WITH ANYTHING." Then they said they couldn't treat him because he wouldn't submit to a COVID test. He relented!!! Then I got out my cell phone, started recording and reading out loud the nurses name and made one of them repeat "You need to leave the room." I asked what was the method of treatment for double pneumonia and COVID? They responded with "Remdesivir". I said "No, it certainly is not because I'm here to get a diagnosis ONLY, then I will find a REAL DOCTOR that doesn't want to kill my husband on a ventilator." I kept the video going. A few minutes later, some man in dress clothes shows up and says "We will call you with results and you need to take your husband home." Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
17 September, 02:39
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
She has a fantastic IG page giving lots of good info. She also has testimonials from staff who work at hospitals. Those hospitals are definitely hiding something. Go check her out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396