Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
17 September, 02:25
This nurse breaks down how the hospitals are killing people..........

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Same thing they tried to do to my husband back in Jan, 2021. At the ER, the nurses told me I needed to leave the exam room because I showed symptoms of COVID. I said "I'm not here for me. I'm here for HIM because he can't breath. I'm AM NOT a patient in your facility and YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DIAGNOSE ME WITH ANYTHING." Then they said they couldn't treat him because he wouldn't submit to a COVID test. He relented!!! Then I got out my cell phone, started recording and reading out loud the nurses name and made one of them repeat "You need to leave the room." I asked what was the method of treatment for double pneumonia and COVID? They responded with "Remdesivir". I said "No, it certainly is not because I'm here to get a diagnosis ONLY, then I will find a REAL DOCTOR that doesn't want to kill my husband on a ventilator." I kept the video going. A few minutes later, some man in dress clothes shows up and says "We will call you with results and you need to take your husband home." Thank you!
02:50 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it