Photon 333 @Photon
2 years ago today, I was the victim of an online personality's cruelty. His paranoia grouped me in with others (who were harming him), even though I had zero to do with what had happened. The same was done to another woman as well.

I was lucky, I only suffered through false accusations (defamation) for months. I filed a Cease & Desist in an attempt to keep him from discussing me, to no avail. I had known him for 10 years, and the betrayal was brutal.

The other woman was not so fortunate. The YT person made a post about her, calling her a psycho. That post emboldened other people to go after her, online and in person—all to impress the YTer and gain favor.

Before that, this woman had suffered a traumatic brain injury from someone hitting her car. Her memory was impaired and she had trouble interacting with others. She suffered greatly for two years due to what this man began.

Please be cautious of your words. Our fellow human beings deserve better, no matter their views.
02:10 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 September, 01:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Good reminder, thank you for that!! Glad you and the other person are doing good!! Keep up the good work Photon!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 September, 01:26
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
The other person is not okay. 💙🙏

And real men apologize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
17 September, 02:43
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
As the proverb so aptly states, words once spoken cannot be taken back. I am grateful for your posts of reminders. I do hope the other person has been able to recover as well?? Do you know if this person is doing well?? Sending light and love and healing to all.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 September, 02:45
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
She is, in fact, not doing well. Prayers are always needed.🙏