Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 09:47
They won’t see it coming.

One Final Surprise ⏳

Follow me on Telegram ⬇️
JFKReal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
PLACE YOUR BETS .... ( Oh wait thats a SIN ) WHAT IS MR: T .... TRUMP CARD πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 September, 10:26
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
God!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 September, 10:31
TRUE BUT WAS LOOKING FOR OTHER AWNSER 😊

17 September, 10:45
What is your answer hun?

Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 07:01
JUST 1 OF NESARA 26 PROTICALS

18 September, 12:30
Nana was told last year by someone that said they were there that they sealed the Nesara court case in the District of NY in 1986, I just assumed that the DA that Barr dismissed that was sitting on Podesta's laptop was also sitting on that!
wainthepain01

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 06:58
NANA: ALOT SAID ABOUT IT BEING SEALED, BUT I KNOW THIS THEY VOTE ON & PASS IT & THEN CHANGE THE FILE NUMBERS SO NOBODY CAN FIND IT TO PROVE IT. IT REALLY WENT MAINSTREAM IN COL 87’ SUPREME COURT 93’ THEY PUT A MUZZLE ON IT, OR [ 187 ] WHITEKNIGHTS HAD NDA’s
ALL NESARA LAWS ( PRODICALS ) 26 FIX THIS COUNTRY !! BACK IN 17’ I SENT TRUMP 40+ DOCS ON NESARA THRU ONE OF HIS PERSONAL SECURITY & KNOWS HE’S READ IT.
BUT wainthepain MAY SAY DIFFERENT πŸ€—

OH RETRACTION : WHEN TRUMP WENT TO CONVENTION OF STATES ~ AMERILLIO, TX IN AUG ALL 17 STATES THERE ADOPTED TRUMPS DOC THAT GOGUAN & WARD REWROTE WEEK BEFORE LAST β€œ MAN OF GOD β€œ DOC . NOT ALL 50 LIKE I MENTIONED πŸ™ˆ

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 11:09
ABOUT BARR WHO KNOWS WITH THAT DEEP STATE IDIOT ! EVERYBODY WHO HAS BEEN IN D.C. FOR PAST 25 YEARS KNOWS ABOUT NESARA LAW !!