World Peace @World_Peace_Today
BQQM: Dr. Kary Mullis, the winner of the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and the inventor of the PCR test.
Dr. Kary Mullis “The PCR test which the entire world is now using to diagnose SARS-CoV-2 was NOT designed to "find a virus. Dr. Fauci doesn't mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary... and lie directly into the camera.”
Mullis died a few months after making this statement. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?💥
10:23 AM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by World_Peace_Today in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 November, 11:51
In response World Peace to his Publication
wait, hold on...he died just before the plandemic. i agree with everything in this post except that 1st quote and that he died after making that statement. his death is still suspicious AF but...
apologies but if we're about truth, that means no fluff - straight truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 September, 01:04
It's used to creste a case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 September, 10:34
If you are thinking that Dr. Mullis is dead like McAfee is dead then I might be thinking what you're thinking.