Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Good Morning Patriots and happy Friday ...The enormity of what will be released will shock the world. You Will all be needed. God woke you for a reason Love and peace to you all my brothers and sisters #FamilyIsEverything
08:44 AM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
17 September, 11:05
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Sorry, patience is gone. Do it, or shut up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
17 September, 11:43
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
negativity is no longer accepted sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 September, 09:00
AMEN! 🎯💯❤️....🙌🙏🙌

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
17 September, 08:50
Amen! Well said! I have so many loved ones Ive tried to wake up. Ive shared Truth and Ive tried to show proof but many times they are closed off before they even give it a chance. I know many will be awakened abruptly and I pray for all that God prepares them for what is about to unfold!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
17 September, 08:51
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
There is no waking them at this point. Just support them

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 September, 08:47
Peace be with you Tank. Thank you