Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 September, 10:30
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
IMHO
The moment that you woke was when God called you. In other words, God calling you woke you up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
17 September, 09:12
I think about this everyday and am so thankful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 06:43
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
me too!🥰😍🕊

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
17 September, 08:49

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
17 September, 08:48
I've been awake for decades. My mom red pilled me as a teenager. Sometimes it feels like a curse to 'know'.It's a very heavy burden. But I wouldn't change it for anything.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 06:46
In response Jenergetic Patriot to her Publication
that must’ve been incredibly hard knowing for all this time God bless you my friend

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 September, 08:11
The path that lead us here was the training.

SPORTS @SPORTS
17 September, 07:37
Yeah, but the fact that we have SEEN zero justice except for a stiff in a $5k who just got indicted is enough to make even the most awake person enraged.

Here's hoping Trump and company dig deep and find the courage and will to end this disastrous, disgraceful plan TODAY!

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 September, 10:34
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I feel that. However, I see change.
Example: Look at parents standing up to school boards. Look at citizens standing up in City Council meetings. Don't forget that each of us has to stand up locally and connect with those around you..

Trump Girl @Digital17
17 September, 07:15
Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 01:47
Nana has been grateful everyday since God threw me back after my NDE decades ago.
Every day since then has been a gift!
For the longest Here Nana just thought is was just my gift I didnt realize until he told me two and a half yrs ago that I actually had a job to do?

smiles
giggles

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 September, 12:33
= = = > < >

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
17 September, 12:31

yae ebisu @yae51502951
17 September, 04:29
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 September, 12:17
Good reminder. Thanks DoQ. 🙏🙏🙏

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 September, 12:11
🕶

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
17 September, 12:11
💖🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
17 September, 12:08
❤️🙏✝️🇺🇸👍