CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 September, 04:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 05:30
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
TRUMP, bad ass, he may not let me in his foxhole but he would fkin ay be welcome in mine. lol He is surrounded by the best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
100% true

me too!!

Trump is an American bad ass, per negative 48, lol
05:33 PM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 05:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I don't follow that negative 48, I try to fly solo decade after decade, and take info that is pertinent where I can. ESP after hearing pre net, when I said well I am gonna fkin do my part to see this shit defeated, was told to watch out for "agents in the wings" i.e. cointel pro, so here I am still. NOT saying they are, have done zero research on them. I am full steam ahead info wise, and legit info. BTW I think of note, told about AJ pre net, and the illuminati cards these dip shits work from, and the hot dog vendor likeness of him within that. Told he was "disney bloodline" and was set up. ONE example, with that foundation of decades, that knowledge I pretty much only follow indies, one pc of info at a time, like many patriots.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 September, 06:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Understood, I am not sure of telegram. Just as much information and misinformation.

Leery of trusting anyone after FBLIE visit in May. I do not want people coming to my house or calling me or asking to many questions, `so I get it totally.

Too many weird coincidences in my life, this past year especially.