Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 07:16
So the "virus" is a parasite???

And so is cancer???

🤔🤔🤔

Very interdasting.

#Plandemic #vaccine #covidhoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 September, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well go figure this. Hubby had prostate cancer 4 years ago. He took 45 pin-point radiation treatments. Cancer burned out the prostate. In Dec 2020, he's diagnosed with kidney and skin cancer. Doctor recommended radiation treatment and/or chemo (which we said hell no) but some kind of treatment was recommended for 2-3rd week starting in Jan, 2021. On Jan 18, he gets COVID, goes on Ivermectin for 3 weeks, goes in for follow up and see what decision he had made for the cancer treatments. No treatment was necessary. All cancer was gone. Doctor couldn't believe it because all test revealed cancer. So either the doctor is a liar, or the Ivermectin took care of the cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 September, 11:17
In response Made In America to her Publication
There are many cases of Ivermectin healing cancer, even late state, untreatable, spread through entire body cancer (after all standard allopathic treatment failed)!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Isn't this WONDERFUL??? It's too late for the one's we've lost to the scamdemic, but the truth is getting out there and for that, we should all be so very grateful. My parents would both be the first to criticize Ivermectin or HCQ because they trusted their doctors to "take care of their COVID." Had they listened, they'd both be alive today.
11:22 AM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 September, 04:47
😢 I am so sorry for your loss. At the end of all this, when the truth comes out, I have a feeling people will be outraged at what has happened.

16 September, 02:40
FenBenLab may not be so good after all. I just received this reply post--haven't looked into it yet. I've only used one from here in the US.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

16 September, 11:24
Ivermectin is available through FenBenLab.com. It is Fenbendazole which is Ivermectin. It is the least costly of all the Fenbendazoles and comes in powder or capsules. I'm sorry about your parents and all who we've lost to the evil agendas!