Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
28 August, 03:56
You are NOT forgotten lil one's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
This is all so personal for millions of us. I dropped my 11yr old daughter off this am at school like usual. She has t wear a mask still. I have been verbally abusive to them all for 17 months for it. So she's in tears, mask does not fit right, tough morning we all have sometimes, this is just adding to it. I said Abby, if you get in trouble for masks I will be at your school in 2 seconds to defend you. Your dad has your back. She screamed at me, crying on our ride she did not want to hear it. I turned around at a stop sign and screamed back, now I have never said " Fuck" to her directly Well that streak ended today. Told her she did not HAVE to listen to hr Dad, she was capable of making choices, BUT, to tell me I could not SAY it was th insult. 2 minutes later we prayed and she went in after. God Saves.
09:38 AM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
29 September, 01:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Praying for all families right now. Things are trying but,you are indeed right God saves. i have post it notes allover our home that says " Stay faithful ,God has already taken care of it " a simple reminder when i sometimes need reminding. God blesd you & your family Patriot.
#godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396