Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 07:16
So the "virus" is a parasite???

And so is cancer???

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Very interdasting.

#Plandemic #vaccine #covidhoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 September, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well go figure this. Hubby had prostate cancer 4 years ago. He took 45 pin-point radiation treatments. Cancer burned out the prostate. In Dec 2020, he's diagnosed with kidney and skin cancer. Doctor recommended radiation treatment and/or chemo (which we said hell no) but some kind of treatment was recommended for 2-3rd week starting in Jan, 2021. On Jan 18, he gets COVID, goes on Ivermectin for 3 weeks, goes in for follow up and see what decision he had made for the cancer treatments. No treatment was necessary. All cancer was gone. Doctor couldn't believe it because all test revealed cancer. So either the doctor is a liar, or the Ivermectin took care of the cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Misna Burelli @Magneticum
All cancers should be treated with anti-parasitic medications. Ivermectin is just one of several anti-parasitic treatments. Cancer is a disease where the mitochondria are switched off, and therefore do not use oxygen. This means respiration switches from aerobic respiration (using oxygen, Krebs cycle) to anaerobic respiration (fermentation). This is something that all cancers have in common. MMS is an oxidizing agent (that is why some people call it bleach which is technically correct but confusing as everyone pictures buckets of household bleach). So theoretically there are two options to improve cancer: reactivating the mitochondria by creating an oxidizing environment with MMS (or ozone, oxygen etc) and/or killing some of the parasites which deplete oxygen. And here is also the connection to covid: it’s about the oxygen.
09:19 AM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Magneticum in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 September, 09:29
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
I use MMS for my COPD. When I caught CV19 I used MMS, D3 , C and Cough drops and it was gone in 5 days. I enjoy this post , could you dumb it down for me? How is MMS effective against cancer?

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
20 September, 08:27
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Cancer is mostly a cell energy problem. It’s all about potential and charges which is something that MMS, as an oxidating agent can influence in a positive way. Our body can only heal if there is enough β€œpotential”. The potential we are looking for is the cross-membrane potential. On a scale of pH 0-14, an acidic pH (potential hydrogen) of 0 equals +400 mV, a neutral pH of 7 equals 0 mV, and an alkaline pH of 14 equals -400 mV. A typical cell repair pH of 7.88 would equal -50 mV, and a normal everyday cell pH of 7.44 would equal -25 mV. Cancer happens when, due to toxin overload, the energy household of the cell breaks down and the distance between the negatively charged cell membranes collapses into a dense knotβ€”a tumor. There is a lot more to it than just a β€œfaulty gene” of some sort as we have been told. Hope this is not too complicated but just letting you know that there are real solutions out there with real science backing them up.

Susan Lyday @susanmly
16 September, 12:28
What is MMS?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 September, 12:36
In response Susan Lyday to her Publication

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
16 September, 11:11
I take that every day.