Mike Anon @Mike314
Almost everyone I talk to believes that Joe Biden is the president. That just goes to show you how much control the media has over most of us. Joe Biden will never be president.

#FakePresident #FakeNews #QANON #Draintheswamp #wwg1wga #Traitors #Treason
08:09 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
29 January, 12:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I hope Q post correct when referencing MSM on the way out. Thing is, they have to be last (which makes total sense to me) to minimize Chyna Joe voters that will go postal and riot if they learn he's not a real Pres. IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
29 January, 09:08
And... they have no clue regarding what is coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
29 January, 08:13

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
29 January, 08:12
I'm getting tired of people looking at me like I'm crazy. I dont even want to talk to these MSM followers anymore. The MSM has really done some damage

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
29 January, 08:15
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication