Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 September, 02:25
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
"Account Suspended."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 September, 06:35
Surely there is a way to financially deincentivize the hospitals and Doctors.
If the EUA is pulled that should stop the shots but we also need to stop the money flowing to these hospitals- its OUR tax money being used to fund the murder of Americans 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
16 September, 01:02
I am Living Proof That it Works... And I had The "REAL" Pharmaceutical Grade, From A Legitimate Pharmacy!!
Regardless of whether You Wanna Call it "SARS", "COVID", "Pneumonia", "Flu" or The "Common Cold", The Meds From "Americas Frontline Doctors had Me Back on My Feet and Feeling Better than I had For Two Months Prior, in a Matter of About Three Weeks!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 September, 12:29
if I hear horse dewormer from anyone again 😡😡😡😡😡 the japanese doctor won the freaking nobel prize for medecine 2015 for IVERMECTIN …..nasty evil fake news

David Mulloy @singindavey
16 September, 01:04
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I Think They Mean It "Sarcastically"... A Jab at The Corrupt Media!!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
16 September, 05:07
They are now stopping Dr's in Australia from prescribing it now too.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
16 September, 04:48

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
16 September, 04:50
In response james wafer to his Publication