Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 September, 12:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I went to see my doctor today. The young woman who led me to a room chastised me when I moved the chair closer to the desk where it used to bel I was told to follow their rules. My response was that I wasn't moving the chair away from the desk and if she or anyone else was afraid they could stand in the corner during my visit..

This same girl sneezed into her mask twice. Never took it off. Made me want to gag.

When my doctor came in I asked why they are participating in the fraud and contributing to the fear this young girl had exhibited. Especially since this is an independent clinic.

She answered that OSHA created new rules for health care providers and they can get sued if they don't comply. That set me off. So she got an earful about their oath to do no harm & it is their job to stand up and tell the truth about the fraud.

I like my doctor but I don't like that they too are complicit because they are afraid of losing money or getting sued for doing what is right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396