MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
This is your daily reminder that I will never do anything of the following again

1. Wear a mask
2. Get a vaccine
3. Go to a Western Medicine Doctor
4. Consent to be governed
5. Fear anything
6. Pay Taxes
7. Give up guns
11:52 PM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 September, 03:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Like you’re list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 September, 01:23
Words to live by, Matthew. Words to LIVE by.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 September, 12:59
What happens if you need medicine? The only way to get it is from
a Dr.!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 September, 01:04
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
i have not been to doctor since 1987. all medicine is fake and most is poison

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 September, 01:48
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Every medication that I ever received from a Dr. was toxic and made me sick!!! There are 1000's of natural cures. If you eat right and get essential nutrients....you shouldn't need medication. Take Iodine for instance. They literally removed it from our food supply. It is an essential nutrient. I take a supplement of iodine every day. Just do some research....you'll be blown away. Research on Duck Duck Go, not Google

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
16 September, 12:08
8, None of the above