ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
15 September, 07:55
πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 September, 08:27
In response ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I'm not a man, but I was born with that "Fuck you, make me" unbridled nature. Many women have a great balance of divine feminine and divine masculine. Don't leave us behind, cause we have everyone's 6.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 September, 09:19
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
No worries. We know. Patriot women are our secret weapon.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 10:03
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
OK, I guess I am not a big girl because I have cried countless tears, have turned to sleep, dark chocolate or red white at times. Only surviving this craziness with good music and because of the love and support of my brothers and sisters here . . . BUT I am NEVER giving up, NEVER giving in and will NEVER let my country die. Mess with something or someone I love and you awaken the lion.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
here you go gurlee ... good for when worlds collide

🍫🍷
10:14 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 10:23
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Thank you Patriot. You made me laugh tonight. :) Thank you.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 September, 10:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
hey we are all in this 2GΞВHΞžΠ―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ