Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If we do see an escalation of ban the idea -> ban the person -> ban the app -> ban the domain then we shall simple secede from the current system of identity and access and start a new one. Whatever the price of freedom, it is less than the cost of slavery.
07:58 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
31 January, 06:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am ready to take those steps. I will never concede to the insanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
29 January, 10:42
This really spoke to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
29 January, 10:40
God has endowed you with a gift for words. ❤️🙏🏻

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 January, 09:11
Amen! That's so encouraging. We must break the shackles to live and think freely. And we absolutely can do this.

Nathan Bennett @3rdApe
29 January, 08:17
At last iv found you again old friend, from the beginning at twitter after my 7th ban . Great to see you again after many months. God bless you Martin.

LMarie Vendlin @lyndylou52
29 January, 08:01
Amen