Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots had intel on [their] plans long ago.

The looking glass stopped working for [them] in 2014.

Being the Commander-in-Chief starting in 2017, what do you think Trump did the second he got into office?

The Trumps have left us multiple signs that they are directly affiliated with Q. One of my favorites is when Eric deleted a Q post on Instagram.

The plan is God’s plan.

Q always said there would be PAIN. That goes for both sides.

NCSWIC
05:28 PM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
17 September, 07:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 September, 06:26
Nana isnt any good at doing memes, so wondering if some Patriot meme maker would make my vision for me that I had a couple days ago?
It was a news paper folded in half and the entire top halp was thei header, "TRUMP COMMANDER IN CHIEF"
The two pics were so large they took up the rest of it.
2 pics of Trump the one on the right side was him normal in his suit with tie.
The pic of him on the left side was of him in what looked like Officer dress marine uniform with the type of hat shaped like an airline pilot or capt of a ship.
I would love to have it for my story of all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 September, 08:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This screenshot is from a Twilight Zone episode. Doesn’t the captain of the ship look like Trump? I posted this years ago on my QTip75 IG account before i was removed. It looks very reminiscent of Trump to me.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
16 September, 02:20
Don jr is a smart guy. im pretty sure he knows who pepe is connected too.🐸
(and frogs to destroy [them])🙏🕶️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 September, 12:31
All the deaths are painful. I know of 12 in last 2 months. Hospitals seem to be just hooking them up and letting them die rather than give them treatment. They are sending them to hospice near end of death. Who do you alert? I feel the top of the medical chain is responsible $$$$$$$$$$$??

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 September, 11:24

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 September, 11:20
God bless you DoQ!! Keep doing the good work. America loves you. 🙏🙏🙏

Susie MAGA @susieQ
15 September, 07:35
Cleaned house! A clean house is very important!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 September, 06:05
I always describe it like this. God has gathered his children to dismantle the only life, most of us have ever known. President Trump, the military, Anons, Patriots and digital soldiers alike, have been tasked with taking down the evil that has corrupted this world. History will be rewritten! Look into the back of a Rolex, watch all the moving jewels. Now picture the Earth 3D with all those moving pieces and above it, so complex. God orchestrating every intricate detail. Something so powerful, that only he can give, through divine inner vision. If you bend your knee and give the Lord all your love and trust, he will guide you to the sanctity of understanding. Through him, with him, you’ll find your way. Now open your eyes, it’s just right there. 🙏❤️

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
15 September, 05:50

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 September, 05:48
❤️❤️🙏🙏

15 September, 05:41
INGERSOLLLOCKWOOD COUNTDOWN CLOCK:

Exercise Your Rights…

TIME FOR ACTION. THIS IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.

MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD AND MAKE THOSE WHO ARE EVIL TREMBLE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT

THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY WE THE PEOPLE, LEGALLY, AND ETHICALLY.

What if we all contacted the US Attorney General’s office, our House and Senate Reps and our State Attorney Generals and Governors on

September 17, 2021 – US Constitution Signing Day –

all flooded the phones, the emails and their us mailing addresses with the proper messaging?

FIND THEM HERE: Elected Officials | USAGov

15 September, 05:41
Pretty damn sure no one was promised anything in this life, and freedom is never cheap nor painless!

Many many a great man and woman have died in the centuries before now that we have this opportunity to save humanity and evolve the human race into the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of God's "All That IS"

Nana knows by now you are damn tired of hearing me say this!

SO GET THE HELL UP!
STAND IN LEGAL WAYS TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM
or
STAY THE HELL OF THE WAY AND SUPPORT OF THOSE THAT WILL!