Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Who emphasized to you the ‘definition’ of what a vaccine was?

What has Trump been calling a vaccine?

Why would the CDC want to change the definition?
04:58 PM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
16 September, 02:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Most people i know Who have had the 💉.
Than get the rona.
Typically changing the goal posts to try and protect they're selves, however [they] #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 September, 11:09
A vaccine is merely a cure. Not necessarily a jab. Ie: HCQ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 September, 02:04
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
And, as we're now finding out, ivermectin also.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 September, 10:54
they changed it so gene therapies can count and they dont have to provide immunity

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
15 September, 08:38
why did Trump take a campaign donation from Pfizer?
Why does Trump keep talking about how he did warp speed?

Stella Bella @NasNas
15 September, 05:59
I thought Trump called the military the "vaccine" in code language.

Stella Bella @NasNas
16 September, 03:49
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
And HCQ is a real vaccine.
This covid "vaccine is absolutely not a vaccine that's why they call it the jab.
Trump was recovered in no time. They treated him with HCQ or something , I think.
This jab is experimental and dangerous.
What idiot would take that jab and risk your life.
As normally you get paid if you voluntary take a new experimental medicine.
Lot of students do that to make "easy " money.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
15 September, 05:43
Protection > influence

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 05:30
Hummmm!
Maybe because they are FOOKD!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 September, 05:29
CDC keeps changing the definition. 😒

chore Toke @choretoke
15 September, 06:08
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
These bastard can change it to rainbow jab feel the rainbow like skittles❗️🤨 it will always be the Jab to DEPOPULATE HUMANITY❗️🤨 Maybe the sheeps will fall for that bull💩, but me I’m WIDE AWAKE SO that 💩Will not work on me❗️🤨

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 September, 11:08
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
They do like in the book 1984 !!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
15 September, 05:02
HCQ is the true definition of a vaccine. whatever this covid thing is, a vaccine it is NOT!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 September, 05:37
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
🎯