Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The Twitter trolls are trying to characterise my photo art account as a "ban evasion" account. Even though created before I was banned, is a legitimate outlet for my photo business, and largely confines itself to pictures and not politics.

They are communists and deserve no respect or response.
07:56 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
29 January, 09:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have been liking your work on Twitter (which I no longer use) for ages. I love your photography and I'm a Brit also. Living in the USA now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
29 January, 09:24
I have been liking your work on Twitter (which I no longer use) for ages. I love your photography and I'm a Brit also. Living in the USA now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
29 January, 07:59
been kicked off Facebook and Twitter - 55,000 followers all up - all I do is help people. That's it LOL .... its interesting times.