Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 September, 03:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Beautiful thoughts, yes love is the most important state of living always. This is why I know we will win in this conflict - we are kindness, loving & living in Faith. Be Blessed always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
17 September, 03:12
I love your kindness ..thank you so much for preparing us. You are truly heaven sent! God wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 September, 03:08
Ty + Many Many Blessings = = = > < >
Jesus + Guide Us All + Ty+Father+Amen = = = > < >

#21DaysQfPrayer #GodWins #RecompenseMatters > < >

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
17 September, 02:43

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 September, 02:29
LOVE for the Lord, my country, my president, and every Warrior called to this battle is All that has held me together🕊🤍

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 September, 03:09
Today, as I was trimming the bushes around the house, I was rehashing the latest attack from several people I have been trying to wake up. Their attack over the weekend was one of many through the last few months but in my mind the last time I would permit it. I have provided ALL links and other means for them to do their own research to support what I was telling them. Yet I was attacked with this line again: "where are you getting all this information you sound fucking crazy." I told myself I was done with all of them. Let them go through absolute freaking fear when it happens and I won't answer the door if they come running for help.

Then this was posted by Sabrina Gal who I know knows what is going to happen without a doubt. She is part of the highest intel. So now I step back and retract my statement about not helping. Sadly they are all vaxxed. I won't abandon them but fucking hell it just never lets up.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 September, 03:35
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I too have backed off abit. They dont want to research so im not going to force it on them. im here when they need me.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 September, 03:36
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
It is hard to deal with people who have apparently lost their sense of empathy or sympathy... or act like they know better when we are most certain they don’t understand what we are trying to tell them. It took me a bit, but I finally got through this three hour video. There are some good nuggets in here:
https://youtu.be/_IkCgJaNO...
Stunning 1981 Law of One Prophecy Unsealed by Current Events: What Comes Next? - YouTube

David is back in this invigorating and perhaps unsettling journey through the "sealed" Law of One prophecy that only appeared in Book Five, having been delet...

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
15 September, 02:32
Shared on a 50,000 people Telegram account. Great post. Thank you! 🕊

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
15 September, 02:18