True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
A secretive Pentagon program that started on Trump's last day in office just ended. The mystery has not.

https://news.yahoo.com/sec...
02:11 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
21 September, 12:22
In response True Patriot to his Publication
interdasting🤔 🐸 🤔 was planned last September🤔 and started just minutes before this false administration 🤔 and has now ended...hmmm 🤨🤔🐸🐸 tend to think after reading the article that the good side had something to do with this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
15 September, 10:11
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I heard that we are waiting on the dark to shut down the internet then its game over. i heard as we wait, more people are waking so their time will have to come to an end soon. It is said we are waiting on a final chess move. Canadians are finally starting to stand up in bigger numbers. The White Hat plan is working!! Thank you all for your guidance and amzing behind the scenes support. Thanks to all military personel who are risking all💜Been here since Nov 2017. Its a wild ride i never want to have to do again but it truly is biblical🕯and I am grateful i was called to be a part if it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 September, 10:17
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
WWG1WGA❣️