Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
22 September, 02:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
born there... recently left there... California is RED! 55 Electorial votes will make them dems cheat forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
22 September, 01:44
Always knew, lived here my whole live can’t wait for every lie to be revealed! Much love to you Doc…❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
15 September, 08:26
The good Red - not the CCP red!

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 September, 12:32
dont worry doq some guy told me the arrests already happend and not to whine about the plan

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
15 September, 12:00
I KNOW!!! I can't watch the polls right now, my stomach is in knots.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
14 September, 11:50
Dint you know. You think Newscum wont be recalled because of the cheating. I never trust polls. Went to vote inperaon and surrendered my mail in ballot.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 September, 11:47
POLLS ABOUT NEWSOM RECALL SAY OTHERWISE . I GUESS THE WHITEHATS ARE NOT REALLY IN CHARGE

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 September, 11:51
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Dems printed multiple copies of absentee ballots
for ALL registered voters... incl many non-citizens.

Ashley Babbit, shot dead on Jan 6th, rec'd 4 ballots.

All has been traced. More Evil Demons will be caught.

Rosemarie Dimples @PatrioticLightworker
14 September, 11:47
...and soon NY will be too! 🙏🏻