Only people mentioned by JaneKKAG in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
14 September, 06:51
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
I think you worded this totally wrong-I think you meant well-Worship is only for God-We have total RESPECT for PDJT-We love what he represent-His policies are directed for the people around the world-PDJT took slings & arrows for us-He is in the DS's way of killing us all off or used as slaves. He gave up his private life for us. If it had not been for PDJT would have a lot less freedom. I am of course speaking my feelings & you spoke yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
14 September, 06:50
Leftists don't understand the difference between worship and respect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 September, 06:47
I REALLY don't understand HOW many times he has to make it clear, he serves God and acknowledges HIM.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 06:45
Yes❣

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 September, 06:30
Yes, we love Trump because he is working to restore the Constitution that we want restored! I don't worship Trump but i Do support Trump.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 September, 06:13
100 % correct!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts