_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
13 September, 07:53
Q Drop 2381
Oct 09, 2018 9:42:13 PM EDT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 September, 08:03
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
But think critically and logically about what we are ALL witnessing......absolutely nothing at all. Not a thing. No one can point out a single arrest, perp walk, trial or hanging.

Ask yourself why? Then wake the mother fuck up already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 September, 08:38
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I'm actually aware of arrests and executions already happening. Once the election audits are exposed then we'll see our military go into action. The plan is unfolding as it should be. I've been in this battle since 2017. If you know like I know, then you can see that the entire Deep State temple is collapsing in on them. Pay attention.

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 September, 09:27
I hope everyone sees the above post.

We have people pretending things have happened. Why? Because nothing has happened. Worst part? They know nothing is happened, but they have to make things up because they are that deeply stuck in the Trump/Q cult.

Brutal to witness.

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues!

That might be true if I were some sort of devotee or follower of some sort. If you were actually involved with the whole "Q" phenomenon then you would know that the only thing anyone had to follow were leads to truths unknown to most. We called those leads "Breadcrumbs". On the "Patriots Fight" board on 4Chan we had Anons that we call "Bakers". The Bakers would find the Sauce "Source" to complete the recipe. We put all of the ingredients together to come up with the entire story about what is going on. Q merely showed us where to find the ingredients, but Anons baked the bread. We don't follow anything that someone else just told us to believe. WE know where the bodies are buried. Thus, nothing can stop what is coming. You're talking to "Q". Our eyes have been opened and we are everywhere. It would be to your advantage to pay closer attention to what is going on, because I don't post anything that I don't already know to be true ahead of time. It is YOUR choice to know.
05:22 PM - Sep 14, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
14 September, 05:51

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
14 September, 06:01
Now that is funny KEK. God speed. WWG1WGA Worldwide Fam.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
14 September, 06:03
lol i got thus ding a ling to block me too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 September, 05:32
Been in on it since Day 1. But you just made my point, so I will bow it.

If you cannot stop pretending you know things you don't, seek immediate and comprehensive medical attention. The land of make believe is not going to change anything we are witnessing right now.

Godspeed. I wish you a well a!