_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
13 September, 07:53
Q Drop 2381
Oct 09, 2018 9:42:13 PM EDT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
But think critically and logically about what we are ALL witnessing......absolutely nothing at all. Not a thing. No one can point out a single arrest, perp walk, trial or hanging.

Ask yourself why? Then wake the mother fuck up already!
08:03 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
13 September, 08:38
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I'm actually aware of arrests and executions already happening. Once the election audits are exposed then we'll see our military go into action. The plan is unfolding as it should be. I've been in this battle since 2017. If you know like I know, then you can see that the entire Deep State temple is collapsing in on them. Pay attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 September, 09:25
No you are not. Lying simply doesn't change anything and it only makes matters worse.

Did you see arrests? Nope.

Did you see executions? And another pure, fresh and clean NOPE.

Again, making things up at this point takes away from the entire process and reveals who the REAL and TRUE frauds are. What would motivate someone to lie and make things up RIGHT NOW and TODAY? Simple......mental ilness.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 September, 09:27
I hope everyone sees the above post.

We have people pretending things have happened. Why? Because nothing has happened. Worst part? They know nothing is happened, but they have to make things up because they are that deeply stuck in the Trump/Q cult.

Brutal to witness.

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues!

Nait 002 @Nait002
13 September, 08:14
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Thats where I’ll have to disagree. I am witnessing more election fraud in the recall election and yuo have people creaming their pants for 2022 and Trump 2024.

I’m just watching this shit show unfold right now. Who knows what’s going to happen but it is a movie I’ll have to say that. It’s either a movie or this planet is off its rocker and we are FUCKED!

I also have a couple MIL friends that verified their fighter and bomber pilots are leaving in droves. They are taking out the defense so I’m witnessing that also. 😉