Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
its ok to have some fun once in a while. thoughts on this “First arrest will shock the world”. i think Joe is to obvious. so im gonna say BHO. ties him to pretty much everyone and everything. what do y’all think
04:11 PM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
15 September, 04:56
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
maybe Nancy - tied to milley

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
15 September, 04:35
Biden admitting his crimes to the world, especially to the Trump haters is needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
14 September, 05:12
I’m stuck between the Pope, BHO and OBL. Can’t figure out which one would rock the world more. 🤔

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
14 September, 04:44
Right now I hope it’s Bush but I think it’ll be Obama.

Other Half @Otherhalf
14 September, 04:20
Maybe Joe is obvious, but he's also not the real Joe Biden. Arresting whoever that is and pulling off the mask in front of the cameras would sure shock the world!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 September, 04:27
In response Other Half to her Publication
especially if its bruce dern and not james woods 😂👊🏾

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
14 September, 04:19
Biden would be fabulous but i would take BHO as well.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 September, 04:18
I always thought the pope's arrest would raise eyebrows.

14 September, 04:19
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
hmmm yes

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 04:18
i say Barry! Traitor, crimes against humanity, trafficking, satanist! evil incarnate and much more all rolled up in one! opens all floods! Sold himself pretty good to the world too!
tell me that wouldn’t a shock
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
14 September, 04:17
I think it would have to be Biden. The liberals will go crazy if it's BHO and will blame Trump (as usual). I was on a job the day the bank wiring system went down and an attorney blamed Trump (even with Biden as president) - lol! No matter what happens - it's always Trump's fault..lol!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
14 September, 04:16
Just fun right?! I think it’s George😉

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
14 September, 04:21
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Lol, I always said George Floyd to wake people up.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 September, 04:12
Biden? While in office!!! Arrested while in Office will be Great!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

14 September, 04:14
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
💯