Only people mentioned by stephenk22 in this post can reply
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
14 September, 02:09
In response Stephen Kraft to his Publication
😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 September, 02:06
I was an ER nurse for most of my 50 year career. Also ICU, CCU and PACU. I just retired June 2020. I saw the writing on the wall and decided not to participate in decisions that were being handed down. Any nurse with any critical thinking skills can clearly see that the covid recommendations are harmful to the immune system. A weakened immune system makes people more vulnerable to illness. Researching the vax facts, anyone one can understand the diabolical plan. Add to that the black out by the MSM, AMA, CDC, WHO etc of the facts that natural immunity is far superior to any vax immunity. This vax destroys the immune system and causes chaos throughout the body. NEVER is fear used in disasters or real pandemics because of the deleterious effect on the immune system. NEVER in a real pandemic are professional medical licenses threatened and cure research discouraged. Connecting those dots convinced me that this was something evil and I would not participate. Good for you! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
14 September, 02:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Me too...ICU, CCU, ER, PACU, DAY SURG, CPL...never have I taken a flu shot..look at all the people I killed being a super spreader during the months of Oct to March....gad....

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 September, 01:46
Thank Goodness you did!!!!🙏🙌💃☄️🍻

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 September, 01:10

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 September, 01:10
Really do not have to be a nurse to see subversion, deception, and manipulation in the Deep State?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...