Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
13 September, 06:41
Something to think about.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
13 September, 06:52
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
We have home deaths in OZ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
14 September, 07:16
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
How do you know they actually died of Covid? Because the Covid-19 virus has never been isolated, our PCR tests do not actually test for Covid but rather anything in the coronavirus family (the common cold or seasonal flu). There is a document on the FDA's website which actually supports this!

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
14 September, 07:29
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
By my calculations, its real, its a bio-weapon, and its long term lethal but the Bio-Weapon that is the vaccine is the best they can do for the time until better or med-beds, if that's real?? your choice...

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
I believe Corona is a variation of the seasonal flu. I know many people that have had it. Unfortunately, the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions are more at risk, like the flu. The protocols used in hospitals like ventilators and remdesivir have proven deadly. The vaccine is actually the bio-weapon!
10:20 AM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JenRoeh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jen Roeh, click on at the bottom under it