1776 ... @IGG1776
14 September, 08:28
WE KNEW 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
14 September, 09:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
If this is accurate, this is undeniable proof...so why has this not been presented as evidence by now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 September, 09:54
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
That's what I want to know! I'm sick of this movie! I desperately want to change the channel!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
😉It's playing on all stations..ugh. I'm just gonna hold the line a bit longer..and have mega faith☺️
09:56 AM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparklegreen in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 September, 09:58
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
Well, we have no choice but to hang on! It's a struggle.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
14 September, 10:04
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
yeah....but we totally got this!! Just gotta prepare our hearts for the really bad stuff to be revealed..that worries me more than any of this other crap...💞