Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 September, 09:29
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
California is RED. I knew it!
We collected 1.5M signatures to get the Recall Gruesome Newsom on the ballot. MSM predicts that Newsom easily will survive.

I. Think. Not.
All sort of chicanery surfacing on the recall vote. People (only non-DemonRats) being told that they can't vote b/c "oh, you already voted."

ALSO ongoing for several years now: a movement to create a SEPARATE CALIFORNIA -- dumping the deep state Satan-infested areas of SF Bay Area and Hollyweird.

CALIFORNIA ALREADY IS RED
Hold The Line, Patriots.

https://www.newcalifornias...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 September, 09:23
So the choices are....

A) Reveal the truth and arrest, perp walk, try and hang ALL involved for ALL to mother fucking SEE

OR

B) Do absolutely nothing at all but continue with the "we have it all", "9-0 SC verdict incoming", "Trust the Plan", etc. babbling and do absolutely nothing at all

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
14 September, 09:11
If this is accurate, this is undeniable proof...so why has this not been presented as evidence by now?

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 September, 09:21
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Because when Trump and company allowed them to cheat they had no idea they would struggle so terribly to find the courage and will to end this entire disastrous "plan".

It's an absolute mockery and a disgrace.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 September, 09:54
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
That's what I want to know! I'm sick of this movie! I desperately want to change the channel!