Kim Runner @kimrunner
With news of Veronica yesterday, I forgot about this beautiful soul...

25 years ago yesterday... September 13, 1996
09:23 AM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
15 September, 08:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hi Kim..Do you think "The Bridge To The People" will be reconnected by the Reappearance of, "M"..RIP Veronica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 September, 09:53
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I think anything is possible at this point :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
14 September, 09:41
been in my mind so im just gonna ask, what is, if any, your connection to John Denver🤣🙏👊also i know tu pac still around, is he Machavelli

Stella Bella @NasNas
14 September, 09:30
😍 Love 2 Pac...I am sure he still lives too

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 September, 09:29
early on known as 2pac. now know as tu-pac. i think u can do some gematria with that one Kim 🙏🏻👊🏾

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 September, 09:56
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
lol...maybe I will :)